View ALL NEW products
UEFA Euro 2020
Originally scheduled for June 12, 2020 – July 12, 2020, UEFA Euro 2020 was forced to be rescheduled due to the Covid epidemic. Keeping the same moniker, Euro 2020 will be hosted by 11 cities in 11 countries for the first time ever and features 24 qualifying european nations.
SoccerEvolution features official UEFA Euro 2020 Soccer Jerseys & Gear from all top soccer brands -- look down!
Did you know?
- Dates: June 11, 2021 – July 11, 2021
- ITALY WINS EURO 2020!! (3-2 on penalty kicks over England)
- Euro 2020 Match Schedule
- Euro 2020 Standings
- Mascots: Skillzy, a creepy, cross-eyed, cartoonish humanoid "inspired by freestyling, street and panna culture!"
Plus, two actual human mascots: professional soccer freestylers, Liv Cooke (British) & Tobias Becs (Norwegian)
- Format: 24 squads; 6 groups of 4; top 16 qualify for "knock out" stage; played in 11 venues in 11 european countries with semi-finals and final match at London's Wembley Stadium
- Favorites: France, England, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy... you feeling lucky?!
- 2020 is the 16th European Championship
(First Champion: Russia 1960)
- Euro 2016 Defending Champions: Portugal
- Europe spans 4 time zones and is 4 to 8 hours ahead of NYC, USA (ET)
- VAR (Video Assistant Referee) system debuts in Euro 2020... oh boy, buckle-up!!
Nike Flight Premier League Match Soccer Ball (2021/22)
Nike Chile Soccer Jersey (Home 20/22)