View ALL NEW products
USA Soccer / USMNT:
The USA Men's National Team (USMNT) represent the USA in elite international soccer competitions worldwide.
These players train their entire lives to qualify for these prestigious squads.
USA / USMNT Soccer Brief History:
- Founded: 1884 (USA 0:1 CAN; played in Newark, NJ)
- First World Cup: 1930 (Uruguay)
- Best World Cup Finish: 3rd place (1930 Uruguay)
- Nicknames: The Yanks, The Outlaws, Stars & Stripes
- Top Rival: Mexico
- Current Top USMNT Players: Christian Pulisic, Jozy Altidore, Bobby Wood, DeAndre Yedlin, Michael Bradley.
USA / USMNT Soccer Did You Know?
- USMNT took a 40 year break from the world cup (1950 - 1990!)
- Most matches: Cobi Jones (164)
- Most goals: Landon Donovan (57)
- The American Soccer League (ASL) operated from 1933 - 1983
- Since at least the 1600s, Native Americans played a form of soccer called Pasuckuakohowog ("kicking ball sport")
- As of 2017, there are an estimated 20 million soccer players in the US.
adidas Predator Mutator 20.1 FG Soccer Shoes (Black/White/Red)
Nike Youth Phantom Venom Club FG Soccer Shoes (Black/Volt)